3. Can I record using accompaniment tracks?

You will first need to obtain a master use license from whoever owns that accompaniment track. Permission to modify or duplicate a sound recording is a separate right apart from the permission needed to record the song. The owner of the sound recording can usually be determined by locating the P symbol. Note: the owner of the sound recording is usually NOT the owner of the song. Studio Series tracks that are distributed by Word Music, LLC cannot be licensed for recordings. For permission to use The Right Trax or Choral/Trax, see FAQ question 5.